Delivering Exceptional Care Across Lorain County.
Always hiring EMTs & Paramedics wanting to make a difference:
It’s easy to make payments online. Just click the link below to get started.
Our Main Location
640 Cleveland Street
Elyria, OH 44035
Make a payment in person with our staff!
Make Payments Over the Phone
Call us to make a payment with our billing department.
START YOUR CAREER AS A PARAMEDIC OR EMT.
LifeCare can provide you with opportunities to start your career:
- Start in Dispatch or our Wheelchair Division to gain experience while in school
- Enroll in our tuition reimbursement program (qualified courses)
- Paid continued education for LifeCare employees
Call us to learn more: (440)365-1144
WE CARE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU.
We strive to be the guardians of health and safety in our community:
- Public Health initiatives
- CPR training
- Working with local nursing homes
- Standby at schools and other community events
- Involvement in parades
- Look for Andy the Ambulance at Safety Town, Touch a Truck, Special Olympics, health and safety fairs, festivals and more!
WE SERVE LORAIN COUNTY'S FACILITIES AND RESIDENTS
- Emergency Response
- Wheelchair Transport
Private Event Transportation/Bussing